Thursday, May 7, 2009

Outburst

My IT department is doing stuff to my PC. After I left yesterday, they were going to do more of their voodoo. They required my login information, so I changed my password to something simple, gave it to the appropriate person, and took off for the day.

I got in this morning and found a message from one of the IT people. They couldn't log in.

I tried my revised password.

No dice.

I tried my old one.

Again, no dice.

I tried all caps. Nope.

After several tries, the system locked me out.

It's about 5:15 am as I'm doing all this. I have one cup of coffee in me. I didn't sleep very well. I'm already a little testy.

I lost it.

I was swearing at the top of my lungs and kicked the holy shit out of some discarded Amazon boxes in my cube (I really should clean up).

I'm glad there's nobody else on my floor this early in the morning.

No comments: