Thursday, May 14, 2009

For Today's Fun

I went out to the TAD Gear outlet store in S.F. this morning.

Google Maps does not give good directions to this place. Just FYI.

This place is awesome! The staff were cool and helpful with questions. I could easily spend my savings account there... which is a bad sign.

It was a bit of a surprise to me that I left spending what I did.

The only downside is the complete and utter lack of anything that resembles parking in the area. Seriously. I lucked out and got a spot, but for the most part the area was packed.

Throughout all this, I am still processing "Lost". The episode finally showed us the mysterious "Jacob" and introduced a new counterpoint to Jacob. I'm most puzzled and intrigued.

And they killed off two of the characters I actually like (or seemed to be killing them).

Bastards.

No comments: