Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A State of Confusion

Those who seek me will likely be confounded for a few weeks. I am working an odd schedule that has me taking days off every other day to visit a family member.

So essentially I get to sleep in every other day with a flipside of heading to a warm-warm-warm place for a large part of a day.

It's kind of neat.

It's a bit disorienting to work every other day, though.

Yesterday was especially odd. It was nice to sleep in but I roused myself reasonably early to get my car in for servicing. As I was about my morning breakfast preparations, my car alarm blared.

I raced to my car and found it was okay. Subsequent investigation makes me think someone was breaking into my neighbor's storage unit next to my car and they bumped the car.

My 'hood is getting a bit troubling.

The car service went smoothly enough. I visited my family member while the work was getting done. It was a minor service, so... "ouch" when compared with an oil change but not nearly as bad as a major service.

I then promptly went home and made pasta sauce while considering a second go at Star Trek.

I dithered and tried to talk a friend of mine into going with me, but she decided not to go. By then I figured I'd just kick back, watch "Reaper", and go to bed.

Good choice.

I can always go tonight, after all. Heh heh heh.

No comments: