Wednesday, May 6, 2009

teatari-shidai

I really need to cut back on the baking and dining out. Half-jokingly, my friend E asked "have you gained weight?"

She claimed poor English and revised her statement with a series of flattering "you look healthy" statements, but being a neurotic mess, I got self-conscious anyway and weighed myself.

Ouch.

Yeah. I need to get my lazy ass on the jogging trail more. Martial arts class alone isn't cutting it to offset the crap I've been eating of late.

---

I framed my picture yesterday. My available wall-space is limited in my small apartment, but I found a good spot.

It's quite the collection of art. I've got an old-old-old picture of dogs playing poker, then a scroll-print of Chinese art (one of the seasons?) I got in Guilin... or Chongching, then the science pic.

It's probably an accurate representation of my tastes: utterly random.

---

I'm completely unmotivated for this weekend. My game preparations are a mess. I'm honestly not sure I can complete my martial arts test with any degree of success.

I have a ton of shows to watch. I kind of just want to take a whole day and veg out in front of my PC and/or TV and get caught up.

No comments: