Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So... um... yeah.

I have more doubts as to my ability to pass my test on Sunday.

We'll see how things go, I guess.

In the meantime I am trying to parse social data that I'm not really suited to handle. It's making my head hurt, mostly due to self-inflicted damage.

To deal, I'm doing my normal thing: turning to escapism.

Last night's "Reaper" was not all that great until the end. It was kind of neat having Sam try to get someone damned to hell, but I didn't find the overall story terribly compelling until the end. Even that wasn't fantastic.

Last night's "Fringe", on the other hand, was rock solid awesome and jam-packed with weird.

I'm trying to figure out when I'll have a chance to see Star Trek. I'd originally considered Friday, but it turns out my class will have practice time after all so I need to take advantage of the time to train with my partner. I could go later, but by then the crowds will be crazy.

Maybe I'll go Sunday night or Monday night.

Funny how I'm jazzed over this and I could give less of a rat's ass about Wolverine.

No comments: