Friday, May 15, 2009

It's gonna be a wild one

Yet another super-social weekend lined up.

I've got a bachelor party to attend tonight. I'm sure we'll be drinking tea and playing gin rummy in a church basement. Yep.

Tomorrow I'll attend a friend's bbq after family obligations are satisfied. I really should prep something for that... I won't have a ton of time before then.

Sunday I'm going to avoid the sun and be indoors for drinks with [censored] after family obligations are satisfied.

What an oddly-busy week this has been. I wish I could say I've been super-productive with work, but my office network does not appear to like me. Makes it hard to actually get stuff done that I'm paid to do.

Shoot. I was supposed to make brownies for a friend's birthday. I completely forgot.

Oh well.

No comments: