Thursday, May 22, 2008

Well that's a bit of a bother

Between picking up my car from the shop and visiting my grandmother, I managed to pick up comics in combo with a gas run (gas is quite cheaper inland).

Thanks to a head's up from Erik, I was able to get the second "Dresden Files" comic book.

Alas for me, the first one is sold out. Completely. I did a search at home and found out that the distributor sold out.

Ouch.

Thankfully, Google did not fail me and I was able to find some place in Michigan that claims to carry it.

I love the Internet. I really, really do.

It should be in the mail shortly.

---

The wind forecasts earlier in the week made it sound like the endtimes were arriving. Thank you, weather wonks.

That said, yesterday's bike ride home was decidedly lacking in fun.

This morning, the weather wonks claimed it would just be "breezy". The wind was, if anything, stronger.

I opted to drive today.

---

Steve dropped me a line about the "Carnival" parade in S.F. on Sunday.

Normally I wouldn't even consider getting out of bed before 9am on a Sunday. Ever. I mean, it's Sunday.

He's a persuasive bastard. I'll give him that.

No comments: