Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Endtimes?

I admit I'm a bit sketchy about watching most television. If it's not action-driven or sci-fi-ish, I'm probably not going to be into it.

That said, I find myself startled when I look at IMDB's television listings and see shows called "Wife Swap" and "Supernanny".

And they've apparently been on for a while.

What the hell?

I can't figure out if this is one of the reasons why the average American has the comprehensive skills of a fifth grader or if this is just a result of average Americans being so... ah... challenged.

Boggles the mind.

---

I don't know exactly what's blooming or filling the air right now, but sweet mother of mercy are my allergies killing me. I usually shun allergy drugs because I've developed a resistance to them in the past and I want to save them for when my allergies are really bad.

I'm loaded on drugs right now.

I'm taking Friday off to deal with personal stuff. I can't wait to be able to sleep in.

No comments: