Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So...

A few things as part of a brain dump:

- Peter Moffat is taking over "Dr. Who" from Russel Davies. This pleases me beyond words. I'm hoping for less farting aliens, fat jokes, and insipid fluff and more actual sci-fi.

I can dream.

- The wind did not manifest for today's ride in. I'm hoping the weather wonks are incorrect about this afternoon, 'cause the ride back would take me right into the wind. That's a bit more fun than I want.

- "The Name of the Wind" continues to impress me. I'm kind of glad the TV schedule sucks this week (I forgot to record "Reaper" last night... again... damn!) so I can enjoy the book properly.

Yes. I am saying that the idiot box rules my life. Bite me.

- Indy IV tomorrow. I can't help but be a little jazzed.

I am so very, very tired.

No comments: