Monday, May 12, 2008

Huh

I'd forgotten stuff about "The Black Hole".

Mainly I forgot the cheesy 80's intro. Still cool, though.

It was a bit annoying to have to sit through the main suite with a static screen before seeing any of the actual movie. Ah well. Stupid Disney.

My ADD prohibits me from taking in the entire movie in one sitting. I'm feeling oddly restless today. Dunno why.

Oh wait. ADD. Yeah. I knew that.

I got around to downloading my pics from the Kaboom party.

They came out pretty well. Only one really crappy pic that I didn't even bother to upload.

The Flickr uploader acted weird so I have duplicates appearing randomly, but I think I bumped most of 'em off.

Marc handed off more Naruto and Bleach to me. Joy! Sweet anime goodness.

Erik's latest blog post hints at possible illness, so I guess I should consider a "plan B" for Saturday. Maybe I'll finally see "Iron Man" if the game goes south.

Eh. I'll worry about it if it happens.

No comments: