Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Musings

It always amazes me when I have neighbors who feel a need to pretty much shout their personal conversations when talking on the phone.

Seems to me, you'd want to at least close your window if you're shouting out your personal shortcomings (no pun intended) to your girlfriend over a phone or teleconference.

I suppose when I get irritated enough, I'll let me neighbor know what I've recorded so far in notes, but I'm kind of hoping to get PINs or something really juicy. Maybe his wireless password or something will get yelled out.

He does seem that stupid...



Target has "de-junked" candy (candy without corn syrup). In getting snacks for yesterday's game, I got some of their faux-M&Ms and faux-Milky Ways.

Better than the real thing! Amazing how different things taste without corn syrup.



I still haven't baptized my Cthulhu tiki mug. I feel sad.


Gong Hay Fat Choy, by the way. Happy Year of the Snake and all that.

No comments: