Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quite the Sunday

Thus far, the Niners are not doing as well as I'd like (that is to say, they're trailing behind the Ravens).

That's what I expected, but not what I'd hoped.

I really would like the Niners to get their shit together and win this, but I suppose I have no control over that. It's not like I'm that much of a football fan anyway.



Today is the first day I feel completely free of the flu altogether. I still have the lingering remains of a cough, but that's mostly just clearing out the lungs. My appetite is mostly back and I strolled all over Berkeley earlier without any undue weakness.

Got myself a nice dapper hat for the summer months, too.



I'm really of two minds regarding the Niners and the Superbowl. If they win, every dumbshit in the Bay Area is going to go on a rampage. If they lose, every dumbshit in the Bay Area may still go on a rampage, only without as much happy.

Plus, as a Bay Area child, my innate loyalty demands a local team win.

That said, there's been a lotta cocky posturing going into this game. The Niners have done well, but the last game they played was pretty close. I figure they don't deserve to get too cocky.

Given the current score, it seems that's right.

I really hope they pull it off all the same.



Taxes are done. That's something, I guess.



Good lord I'm glad to put the flu behind me. That sucked.

No comments: