Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hump? What hump?

"Hump Day".

Always loved that nickname for Wednesday. Good that one day of the week is getting some action, I suppose.



For a none-too-brief moment earlier this week, I thought my luck had gone completely sour when a rather large bill I paid seemed to have gone awry.

Just confirmed the check cleared. I feel a mixed sense of relief and joy.

And pain, 'cause my bank account is just about empty, but such is the way of things.



I'm potentially adding a new and thrilling injury to my list of maladies. While I discovered said injury in martial arts, I'm not sure I can blame class for it. I have a sinking suspicion I acquired the injury another way and just exacerbated it in class.

Now I go through the joys of HMOs to work out the next step in treating this. Whee.



February's just about gone. I'd say that was quick, but it's February. It's always quick. At least payday comes faster.



Daylight Saving Time starts soon. I am meditating and focusing my rage for a proper tirade (or binger).

No comments: