Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Disturbance in the Farce

I'm not entirely-comfortable with the spazzy news of a glut of Star Wars movies in the planned future. Especially Star Wars movies centering around single characters, like Yoda.

You just know it's going to be like those direct-to-DVD movies they do for Disney Princesses or what-not.

If we're lucky.

Then again, nobody's holding a blaster to my head to consider spending my money watching them, so I guess I'm okay.



Winter has decided to return to the Bay Area. Surprisingly-cold this morning. Glad I keep a hat in my bag. Brrr.



Gas prices are rising again. There's a glut of gas supply out there and the prices are rising. The news speculates "gouging".

The rest of us just facepalm and scream out: "DUH!"

Every time gas prices go up, oil execs should have to provide a twenty-page written report to be read in a public square. Execs should have to walk, on foot, unprotected, to the public square to make the report. If the report is unsatisfactory, the crowd should be supplied with things to throw or swing.

My ideas will one day gain a proper following and my army will sweep forth to conquer all.

Okay, I kinda lost track of my point there. Sorry.



It dawned on me as I prepared dinner last night that I haven't had a beer or any alcohol (not counting Nyquil) for over a week now. THIS MUST BE RECTIFIED!

No comments: