Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sooty Wednesday. No wait...

Yesterday was Mardi Gras?

I missed Mardi Gras?

I'm not sure how I feel about that.



This whole Christopher Dorner thing in SoCal is weirdly-Hollywood. Apparently he got a bunch of SCUBA gear at one point.

Needless to say, I wouldn't be terribly shocked if it turned out he's still alive. Just sayin'.



My calendar claims yesterday was Lincoln's Birthday, today is Ash Wednesday, and tomorrow is that day people give each other candy. The one that isn't Halloween.

Interesting series of events.

Ash Wednesday. My Catholicism has lapsed sufficiently that I've deleted most of my Catholic lore. Isn't that going into Lent? I suppose I could look it up on Wikipedia, but that would imply I care.



I didn't pay attention to the TV schedule. So when I set my recording for "White Collar", I found I'd recorded a dog show on USA.

There are still dog shows. This both amuses and puzzles me.

Then again, this is a world in which ping-pong is an Olympic sport. So is golf.

People watch golf on TV. And they enjoy it.

At some point in my past, I must've stumbled into the Twilight Zone or something.

I bet in my universe, "Firefly" is still on the air. *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

No comments: