Thursday, February 7, 2013

Creeping closer to the weekend

History almost repeated itself last night when I did something I can't properly do and nearly damaged my good shoulder. This is how I damaged my now-bad shoulder.

The lesson here is that either I really need to learn how to do this maneuver properly, or don't f***ing do it ever again.

I'm weighing my options.



I'm kind of hoping today isn't as weird as yesteday. It was a circus of bizarre yesteday with drama all over the damn place. And that was before I nearly tore my shoulder to hell.

If it is as weird or weirder, I'm prepared. There's just something about Thursdays that makes it easier to deal with the bizarre.

That wasn't a challenge, gods of perversity and irony. Just to be clear.



I got to explain Pastafarianism to some college students yesterday. It was satisfying and amusing. I may have expanded the flock.

The bit about beer volcanoes in Heaven was what probably sealed the deal. The potential-converts were unsure how to react to the stripper poles, but I'm of the belief that the FSM really only provides stripper poles to people who are into that sort of thing.

Honestly, I think the would-be converts were more impressed that I can make pasta sauce from scratch (or so I've claimed).



I plan to break my beer hiatus today. It's time. Yes, this is how I'm going to be prepared for the weird, should it come today.

No comments: