Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Computers and Chills

Between the computer problems and some startling personal news, today has not been my favorite day ever.

And the snow level has dropped a hell of a lot in the Bay Area. There's (light) snow on Mt. Diablo.

For the unenlightened, Mt. Diablo is a mountain east of the Berkeley Hills and dominates the affluent Contra Costa County.

It's not all that uncommon for Mt. Diablo to get a dusting of the white stuff but given that we were feeling Spring-like weather last week, it's a bit of a shock to get the sudden gust of cold.

Oh well. I don't mind the cold and I welcome the rain that has come along with it. I welcome any snow that hits the mountains, as that's our water supply right there.

I don't welcome the computer problems or the other stuff. Hopefully tomorrow will be devoid of both.

No comments: