Monday, September 22, 2008

Recovery

So it's been a couple of days since the 'que. Nearly fifty people came, including children.

There was a remarkable amount of delicious food and an insane amount of beer. My kitchen is still covered in cases of beer. Ye gods.

As I said previously, I spent pretty much all of yesterday a bit sick.

Okay, really sick.

Super sick.

I could go into grotesque details, but I'll spare you.

Yes. That sick.

Rum. Tasty, but eeeeevil.

So today is really the most ambulatory that I've been since Saturday. I spent the morning thanking folks for showing to the 'que and for all their help. I also asked if folks had a good time (as I was pretty much lost in a haze of beer and socializing and sort of lost track of individual moments).

As far as I can tell, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, unless everyone is being really polite.

Yay!

So now I can relax and enjoy a week of sleeping in and generally slacking off.

I get all the hard jobs. Hee-hee-hee!

No comments: