Friday, September 26, 2008

Ach du lieber

I just got back from SF. Specifically, I just got back from an Oktoberfest at Schroeder's.

Boots full of beer.

It's beer with sole.

I've beat that pun to death.

Lovely event after the presidential debates. I watched about an hour of Obama and McCain go at it, then I decided I've long ago made up my mind who I'm voting for. Nothing at this point is really going to influence me to change my mind. Time for beer.

Thus... Schroeder's (and the reason I came to the City to begin with).

It was also nice for my inner-voyeur. Lots of good people watching (especially lots of attractive ladies). I'm of course too much of a coward and social retard to think of ways to ice-break and talk to any of said ladies, but I had beer (and pretzels) so I'm fine.

I was a responsible(ish) lad and cut out early. Got to move friends to San Jose tomorrow.

Good times.

No comments: