Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Happy Dance

Friday! Yay!

And I actually think I have my act together for the BBQ tomorrow. Woot!

Dare I hope that things will go smoothly?

Did I just jinx myself?
-----------------

So yesterday I got to know more neighbors. I got yet another tap on my door, this time by the building's handyman accompanied by one of my upstairs neighbors (and I remembered to answer the door in pants! Yay!)

For some reason, the two were under the impression I understand, and can manipulate, modern technology instead of being a Luddite with entrophic powers over any electronic device.

Silly neighbors.

They drafted me to go upstairs and figure out how my neighbor's new TV could receive the same channels as before.

Thankfully, I figured it out and got myself an undeserved reputation as someone who can work technology.

Crap. Does this mean people will expect me to know what I'm doing?

I guess only the ones who don't actually know me...

No comments: