Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday already?

Busy weekend!

Okay, Friday was low-key. I needed that to get caught up on watching "Burn Notice" and cleaning and such.

Saturday was the game. We started late-ish and it was pretty non-stop 'till about 9:30 or so.

Oh, and Scott gave me a sword as an early birthday present.

Scott rocks.

It's an awfully purdy sword. I'll have to take a pic.

The accompanying card will earn horrible vengeance from me, but the sword is awesome. Too unwieldy to swing around (which is good, given how tiny my apartment is), but it looks friggin' awesome.

I think I unloaded half of my current favorite books in my library on Erik and Jay.

Sunday was family time. 'Nuff said. I never did make it out to the Solano Stroll in Albany. Ah well. Another time.

No comments: