Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Karma

Funny thing, karma.

I know people who can find a parking space in San Francisco. A good parking space.

I'm not one of those people.

I know people who won the Lottery.

Again, not one of those people.

I know people who can eat everything in sight and never gain an ounce.

I mostly loathe them and also... not among their number. Yes. I'm comfortable in my envy.

I do, however, have awesome karma in Costco lines. I seem to have a knack for finding fast-moving lines and blazing in-and-out of there in anywhere from five to fifteen minutes (unless I go to their Optical department... then all bets are off).

As little bits of good luck go, this doesn't suck. I just wish it worked in other retail lines I find myself in.

Whine, whine, whine...

No comments: