Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting the pulse rate up

I woke this morning out of a vivid (and really weird) dream to instinctively look at my alarm clock.

"Oh SHIT!" I exclaimed (quite loudly... sorry neighbors), thinking I was late for work.

I was nearly up, out-of-bed, when I realized today is Saturday.

I wonder if I should be disturbed at how easily I fell back asleep (into the same weird dream)?

---

I've decided that I'll do okay in a pending zombie apocalypse, even though I don't own any firearms. I think I can do okay fashioning really nasty traps.

My imagination is perfectly suited for the diseased mess that is my mind.

And thank you, television and movies, for helping fuel that.

---

For the first time ever, I'm doing an overseas exchange for a defective product. It's a strange feeling. Makes the world feel smaller, somehow.

No comments: