Thursday, September 25, 2008

A few musings

1) Why is it called "Kirala"? There's no 'L' sound in Japanese!

2) I find it amusing to see people's reactions when one takes a "stay-at-home vacation" (or a "staycation", as they're now called). People give you this odd look and ask "you're not working today?" in a tone that is tinged with suspicion and a little smidge of judgment.

Makes the time-off all the sweeter.

3) I hate when I print up photos (in this case a good sixty or so) and realize too late that I opted for one size too big for my existing photo albums. D'oh!

4) French toast may well be the perfect breakfast food. French toast with a side of crispy bacon (mmm... bacon...), fresh squeezed OJ, and coffee is just heaven.

5) It's taking me longer to recover from hangovers every time I drink.

6) Sake doesn't give me hangovers... so far.

7) We've got about three months left 'till Xmas. No need to panic.

Yet.

No comments: