Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ow

I am experiencing new and interesting forms of pain as I attempt to move about today. For a change, this has nothing to do with the beer I drank last night at my friend Steve's condo warming party.

No, this pain is purely from moving friends to the South Bay.

Lots of furniture. And it was hot. Very hot.

Getting out of bed this morning was physically quite difficult.

In preparation for work tomorrow, I examined my bike and noticed the front tire was flat. I couldn't find the hole, so I decided to pay a shop a few bucks to deal with this for me. I inflated the tire, then rode to the shop.

Just the act of pedaling hurt. And those are not the right muscles to match what I used yesterday for the move.

That ain't right.

I think I'll drive tomorrow, thank you very much.

Ow.

Ow, ow, ow...

Where's my Advil?

No comments: