Friday, October 11, 2013

So glad it's Friday...

FSM what a week.

Busy doesn't cover the half of it.
  • Caught up on "Person of Interest". The latest one... not so good. I'm liking the addition of Shaw, but it's coming at the expense of the Finch/Reese dynamic, which was starting to get good. Loving the Root side-story, though.
  • I meant to watch my recordings of "Arrow" and "The Tomorrow People" (both of which cannot be anything better than awful), but... time. It's an elusive bugger.
  • I think I managed to finally get my PC's booting issue squared away. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself.
  • I'm really enjoying "Blood Song" by Anthony Ryan. Oh, it's cheese, but it's entertaining cheese.
  • Oh Facebook. You consistently keep me happy that I deleted my account with you fuckers.

No comments: