Thursday, October 17, 2013

... almost... there....

I can almost taste the weekend! So... close...
  • I think I found someone who can fix my laptop. The money involved is somewhat less than just dropping four bills on a new laptop and cash is tight these days, so I'm going to see if it can be fixed.
  • Watched my "Person of Interest" recording. This season lacks the "oomph" of the prior two, but I have to say I enjoyed last night's offering. Good ending. Seems like they're figuring out the balance between the cast.
  • You've heard the expression: "a watched pot never boils" (or variations thereof)? I think I have a new one: "Waiting for mail ensure it will never come."
  • Pacific Rim is out on DVD! JOY AND HAPPINESS!!!! Must...get...my...copy...
  • I'm going to claim my ratatouille cooking experiment was a success. I wound up making a lot, so I've been eating the balance as leftovers over the week. I think I know know how to properly handle eggplant next time I try this. A tasty way to ingest veggies, I suppose.

No comments: