Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Addictive Sugar Cookies!

  • My mom gave me some leftover Snickerdoodles and brownies from a family event over the weekend. While the brownies are delicious, they're also rich so I can't eat a lot.
    The Snickerdoodles, however, are like sugary crack. Cannot...stop... snacking...
  • The BART strike is (apparently) over! Yay for a return of public transportation populated by mentally-ill lunatics! Waitaminute...
  • Ah cool Autumn mornings with the fog and the chill in the air. Lovely for morning bike rides. Added bonus: nobody out to bug me as I pedal in to the office!
  • The BBC has a trailer out for the 50th anniversary special: "The Day of the Doctor". As teasers go, it's purdy. I'm not getting my hopes up for this. I'm expecting bitter disappointment and hoping it's better than that.

No comments: