Monday, February 1, 2010

Houdou

A satisfying weekend. Helped a friend celebrate his 40th in a manner that involved excessive whiskey. I tried to get him to mix it up (out of pure sadism) but he stuck to his guns.

In the end, I think my plan would have induced vomiting and been a mercy. Instead, he spent his Sunday in pain. I'm undecided as to whether or not I'll chalk this up to a success or not.

As I drank little, my Sunday was a peaceful thing. Family time and a ridiculously-large meal.

My sore, sore muscles from Friday are mostly-recovered for this full week of martial arts abuse.

Two more friends' birthdays this week. One today (a lunch feast is planned) and one Wednesday (I must remember to send the Amazon card). Good, clean fun.

I'm at war with my natural impatience regarding an order I've made. I think I'll give the site a couple more days. If they still don't have my order in-stock, I'll cancel and order from someone who does have it in-stock.

No comments: