Friday, February 12, 2010

Gearing up

I'd like to say that I don't know what possessed me to get a Kinekt ring.

I'd be lying if I actually said that. I'm not all that opposed to lying, mind you. I just like to save my lies up for good occasions.

So, I'm not gonna lie.

I got one. It arrived yesterday. If I wasn't an ADD poster child for inability to focus before, I'm certainly... OOOH! SHINY!!!

Sorry.

What was I saying? Oh yeah. Little gear ring. It's got gears. It spins around and has a sort of industrial/steampunk look to it. And it's shiny.

SHINY!!!

Sorry.

Yeah... um... back to this. So it spins. It looks cool, too.

I'm calling mine my PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!!!!

It helps me justify my dislike of the hateful dayball overhead. And the nasty Hobbitsess better not come near my cave or I will throttles them! HISSS!!!

Gah!

Really... I'm sorry.

Suffice it to say that I like this ring a lot. I've cancelled my planned trip to the volcanos on the big island of Hawai'i.

My nine Nazg...um... servants are twitchy around smaller folk, so there's going to be an adjustment period, I think.

And it's mine. My... precioussss.....


SHINY!

No comments: