Friday, February 26, 2010

February takes a bow

Wow. This month just blazed by. I guess it helps that I spent a week of it in a hammock on a tropical island.

I'm still a bit off thanks to the time change. Made the week blur by quickly.

March should be a kick in the trousers. I've already got long meetings, car service, and jury duty on the horizon for that month.

Oh well. At least St. Patrick's Day is in the mix. I've got some new bottle openers I need to experiment with. Hee-hee-hee.

Every day I fall a little more in love with the Kinekt ring I got. My preciousssss... it spinses! And the Hobbitsess can't haves it!

Okay... maybe it's not a good influence on me.

Though, to be fair, I've always rooted for Sauron. He's all about equal-opportunity employment. His environmental policies were a bit iffy, but the dude was a burning eyeball. That probably tweaked his judgement a bit.

Oh this post got off-topic quickly.

In other news, Cybermen. We're done here.

No comments: