Friday, January 29, 2010

Satisfying Geekfeast

I finished "The Dalek Invasion of the Earth" last night. For something filmed on a shoestring budget in the '60's, it held up remarkably well. Great story with interesting twists and turns. Oh, the overall premise was ridiculous, but in "Dr. Who", one gets used to the idea of a villain wanting to turn a planet into something one can fly around through space or whatever.

After all, the British originated "Space: 1999" in the next decade.

Bless 'em.

I followed up my "Who" fix with some of Walter Bishop's Nazi-hunting in the latest "Fringe". Good fun. I noticed a very interesting plot twist in that episode. I'm wondering if it was intentional or lazy writing? Hm...

So tonight is the end of "Dollhouse". If I get back from class in time, I plan to collapse in front of the tube to watch another of Joss Whedon's creations expire in FOX's care.

Whee.

No comments: