Monday, January 21, 2013

Working on a Holiday

My office doesn't automatically give us MLK as a holiday, so I'm pounding away on the keyboards this early Monday morning as I try to catch up on the stuff I missed while plague-ridden.

The fun never stops.

Finished season one of "Person of Interest". Goddamn but I love that show! The first season had great pacing, interesting characters, and some clever plots for that kind of TV show.

While I enjoy the Finch-Reese dynamic, I have to say I think I'm more into the two cops: Carter and Fusco. They're just awesome.

Loving the weird little subplots and arcs that are woven through the backstory. What the hell was the deal with the laptop in China? What's Snow's deal? What's Root's story? What happened to Ingram? What did Ingram do to the Machine? Who the hell is Finch, anyway? Who the hell is Reese? Who are the other seven who know about the Machine?

Good times, that.

1 comment:

Aaron Britton said...

Can't wait for the second season to come up on video. They have set the show up for some great story making. As long as the don't go cliche with it