Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Recovery

After a weekend rife with the unexpected, I greet the last week of January with the beginnings of a lovely chest cough.

I've been overdue, I suppose.



I'm not a terribly great fan of the animated version of "The Clone Wars". Not the CGI version, anyway.

The animation is moderately-horrible and I didn't like the first couple of eps I watched. Further, I've resisted it as I loved Gennedy Tartakovsky's versions.

That said, I caught the latest one set on Boba Fett's planet of Mandalore (or, the Fett Planet, I like to call it). It was silly. Darth Maul is apparently alive and there's much scheming.

There's lots of Fett-armored people doing Fett things with lots of weapons and jetpacks.

It was good fun.

Doesn't convince me to continue watching, but I did enjoy it a bit.



I'm craving a nap right now like nobody's business. I knew going out on a Sunday night was a bad idea.

No comments: