Friday, January 11, 2013

Discovery of the moment

Personal log:

Excavation of beige site 7.

After some time inspecting site 7, I have initiated excavation at the behest of my superior.

I've discovered something curious beneath several layers of compressed vegetable matter containing various incomprehensible records of the local civilization.

The discovery is a cool, grey, solid surface beneath the layers. At this point I cannot excavate further without specialized tools.

This seems to indicate that site 7 is actually supported by some sort of infrastructure. According to the locals, they call this a "desk". Under some sort of local legend, such structures are usually not obscured by layers of compressed vegetable matter.

Most curious. I continue to excavate in hopes of learning more.

No comments: