Thursday, December 4, 2008

Whee!

I get to call the court around 11 today to find out if I have to perform my civic duty and meander into jury duty.

Good times.

Meh. At least it's easy to get to this time.

---

Yesterday's congestion attack was so severe that I just conked-out early last night. I was exhausted even before I loaded myself up on drugs.

The drugs wiped me out. And by drugs, I mean a combination of Nyquil and Afrin.

Yes, I know combining medications, even over-the-counter ones, is not wise. On occasion, however, it can be hilarious.

Cleared my head out, too. I think that the weird dreams Nyquil gives me helps me process things that are bugging me. I always wake up in a "better place" mentally.

Of course, it could be the Nyquil still taking effect and making me a little drowsy.

Either way.

No comments: