Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Nani?

I'm told by... oh... most people in my life that I'm odd.

Meh. I can deal.

We all have our neuroses. So I often find myself totally blown away when I encounter people who share mine.

Especially the paranoiac stuff.

It's really odd when I encounter someone who is more paranoid than I am.

Am I mellowing? Is this person more paranoid than I am?

Both?

Oh a quasi-whim, I Googled this person. Wow. Less of a footprint than I have.

Damn.

I'm... blown away.

That's just... wow.

In unrelated news, today's lunch (Zao's Noodles followed by a chocolate cookie at a nearby bakery) is not settling as well as I'd like.

Still, two more Xmas gifts down and done. Excellent.

And I've gotten a weird education on international affairs today. One of my friends (a native of Hong Kong) is running afoul of bureaucratic bullshit from China because his paperwork (of over twenty years ago) lists Hong Kong as a sovereign nation.

And China... not happy with that.

I feel for him. That's gotta suck.

Wonder how that works for Taiwan? Gah.

No comments: