Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gah!!!

I can't stop watching that stupid "Shine on me" video.

I've watched it six times now.

The music is bad. The guy is a cadaverous freak. Why am I watching this?

Oh yeah... hot women and dragons.

If this was a movie instead of a faux-trailer, it would air on Sci-Fi channel at 2am. I'd still watch it.

And I'd feel just as soiled as I do now.

Meanwhile, Vicky sent me this!

I've decided this is how Skynet got started down the dark side road. It was a printer tormented by cats.

Driven insane, it clearly obliterated humanity in order to deprive cats of their cat-food openers and primary object of torment.

It is, of course, unclear as to whether or not cats were indeed obliterated by Skynet.

I'm thinking Skynet's Terminators actually take care of cats in this dark future and supplant humans as Feline-kind's primary servants.

Which sort of means that cats rule the Earth in the dark future of "Terminator".

Not too different from today, I guess. Just more robots.

No comments: