Saturday, August 25, 2012

the f--ing hell?

I write this post acknowledging many a drink. And I've "earned" those drinks dealing with the cards life is tossing my way today.

... I'm going to show a teeny bit of self-restraint and avoid details. Suffice to say, someone I care about deeply is hospitalized. Heart attack. Okay, I'm not really avoiding details. Not much I can do at this point but hope things are not too terribly bad. At least as far as heart attacks go. 'Cause those generally suck a lot.

A friend of mine, on her anniversary no less, got hurt in a goddamn bike accident. A little freaked/upset about that. It's a tad overshadowed by the aforementioned heart attack thing. Still... fucking hell...

As Saturdays go, today's not going as well as I'd hoped. I'm more than a teeny bit tipsy, part of which is in celebration of an event. Part of which is dealing with stress.

Not the best weekend ever. Just saying.

Hell's bells.

No comments: