Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Snippets of this and that

Had an encounter with a crazy person the other morning as I rode in. Some random guy in raggedy attire who was screaming at the voices in his head or whatever.

The big walking stick in his hand made me take notice of him (and decide on a one block detour to avoid interpersonal interactions).

Ah the joys of urban living.

It's always this one city, too. Every time I cross into the city limits, there's some crazy person out and about who seems to pose some kind of a threat. Good freakin' times.



Episode three of Pond Life is up.

I will admit I laughed so hard that I cried.

And I now have a new catchphrase to mutter to random people.

I'll refrain today so as not to spoil things for people who haven't seen this clip yet.



Back to martial arts soon. The break was nice, but I need the exercise.



So apparently ABC has greenlighted a S.H.I.E.L.D. tv series helmed by Joss Whedon.

I'm more than a little bit excited by that prospect.

No comments: