Friday, August 17, 2012

In case of Zombies

ThinkGeek are a bunch of pushers.

Pushers of awesome, but pushers nonetheless.

I had mental hiccup in my budget planning (before an unanticipated and expensive bit of car maintenance) and thought "Hey! I can afford a couple of shiny things!"

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So I got a Dead On Annihilator Superhammer and a M48 Kommando Ranger Hawk Axe

I have absolutely no use for an axe where I live. And this thing is kind of ridiculous. It looks too much like a weapon to be of much use camping or whatnot.

It's a neat novelty item. Has a nice weight and it's pretty damn sharp. If zombies attack, this puppy is going to be making zombieburgers nicely.

Otherwise, I expect it will collect dust in my pile of ill-considered purchases. I do like the compass it came with. Quite nice. I think I'll stuff both in my disaster kit that I hope I'll never have to use.

The Dead On Annhilator Superhammer, however. This thing is awesome!

Also useful against zombies, it has a great weight and looks like something out of a Mad Max movie. Hammer, nail-puller, bottle opener, and multiple other functions in a tool that looks like an internal organ for a Terminator. This purchase I do not regret even remotely.

1 comment:

Apocalypse Equipped said...

oooh, the Ranger Axe back in stock? ... eeeeeexcelent .... (Mr Burns finger cathedral drumming)