Thursday, August 2, 2012

A few things

Season seven Doctor Who trailer.

Not too shabby. I'm not directly putting it up here out of deference to a few extremely spoiler-phobic friends.



So, here's a little tip for folks out there who may know nothing about judo and similar tossing-people-about styles.

When you're thrown and the throw is kind of awkward, do your utmost not to land on your knee. Even on a mat, that's just not a good thing.

Especially if you already have knee problems.

How would I know? Well apparently my purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others...



I've decided to start packing a lunch instead of dining at local eateries, at least some of the week. I figure that ought to save me a fair amount of cash.

It's an adjustment, though. Getting out of the office at lunch is a sanity thing for me. If I chow down on a sandwich I've brought, I'm unsure what to do with the hour I've got free. I can walk around the area, but where I work isn't exactly super-exciting.

I must ponder.



I love when we have a full moon and it's clear enough to see it. Makes the morning commute more fun somehow.

No comments: