Thursday, August 30, 2012

Nax-tastic

Once upon a time, I had disposable income that I could throw into cool shiny tool things.

Yes, I was thinking something along the lines of "zombie apocalypse". Don't judge.

Anyway, as I mentioned in the past, I got my greedy little hands on a Crovel and jumped up-and-down in glee at the time.

Yes, I still have it and it's in my bag of stuff for when California's faults snap and I'm dealing with radioactive mutants (assuming I'm not one of them) or whatever weird crazy fantasy pops up before the commercial break.

Okay, I need to watch less TV. Moving on.

The folks at Gear Up Center have a new... um... thing. the Nax.

Per the site: "THE NAX combines the dynamic qualities of a kukri knife, machete, and hatchet in one single solid piece of precision forged, high carbon steel."

And it looks awfully purdy.

To say I want one is not adequately communicating the utter lust I feel for this thing right now.

It's way the hell outside of my budget, alas, but it's so shiny and ninja-esque.

Bet it would make short work of zombies and radioactive mutants right-quick!

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants it!!!!!

No comments: