Friday, June 25, 2010

The week ends

And lo! Friday arrives!

Is that sentence grammatically correct?

I don't care.

One day off of work and I return to a crapload of emails all warring for my immediate attention. Some asked for access to esoteric knowledge (I like saying I have "esoteric" knowledge rather than "lame crap that only a neurotic loser would have in his head" knowledge). Others asked me for the status on projects that I'm waiting for status on from others.

I love feeling like a domino.

And it's Friday. Tonight will involve more drinking as some co-workers and I say farewell to a much-respected director who is leaving us to further his fortunes elsewhere.

It's becoming a bit of a pattern of late.

I'm glad I did the crazy Russian ship adventure yesterday. I needed the break. Helped me clear some of the crap out of my head.

And I didn't cause an international incident. YAY!

No comments: