Monday, June 21, 2010

splat

What I did on my weekend:

1) Get my new PC into my comfort zone. Mostly.

2) Discover that Zone Alarm's free firewall hoses my new PC and forces me to reinstall the OS in order to access the goddamn Internet.

3) Drank beer. Sometimes with friends. Sometimes while trying to handle 1 and 2.

4) Enjoyed the lack of fluorescent light-induced headaches.

5) Cleaned a giant pile of papers that I've been ignoring for a year or three. I'm not exaggerating when I say "giant".

6) Got a cover for the trunk of my precioussssss.... (aka my car).

7) Had two uncomfortable conversations.

8) Started working on plans 'B', 'C', and 'D'. Okay, I haven't really done much more than think about plan 'D'.

9) Played Olympic Phone Tag

10) Father's Day.

11) Slept a lot. Didn't sleep enough.

It's not even 6:30 am and I already have a splitting headache from the office lights. I never thought I'd come to the point where I had to wear a hat and sunglasses indoors.

Life is just fucking weird.

No comments: