Friday, June 18, 2010

The rest of my brain dump

* I wandered to other floors in my office to experience their flourescent lights. They ain't nearly as bad as what we've got on my floor. Not even by a tenth.

* I think I've worked out a way to set up a second computer desk in my apartment. God, I have problems.

* My NERF Assault Blaster is so goddamn cool that it helped me forget how pissed-off I was when my brand new PC was all virus-y and freaky.

* My car now has personal touches. Makes me love it even more. I'm not entirely sure how that's possible, as I'm already well into crazy obsession territory.

* Yesterday's meals were Korean for lunch and Turkish for dinner. I could comfortably eat until I explode in either country and die a happy man.

* Sweet Mother of Zombies! It's summer next week!

Yeah, okay. That felt therapeutic. Back to work!

No comments: