Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's a hell of a solution

Not too long ago I lost self-control (again) and added more stuff to my pile.

One of those things was a Spartan OG from Skinth Solutions.

It arrived after I left the office yesterday.

Took the edge off of my Sinclair-anger this morning.

It's a neat little belt-holster-thing and the new home for my POS cell phone.

It's smaller than the Chrome Accessory Pouch that I usually cart about for my phone and a pen. It's capable of carrying either a phone or my Leatherman and a couple of pens (or pen-shaped things). There's another pocket that could maybe hold something very small and slim but I haven't figured out what just yet.

It's pretty awesome.

And they shipped without delay. Bless 'em.

I can see myself buying different Skinth Solutions stuff in the future.

No comments: