Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My laziness and SHINY THINGS!

I have to run an errand after work, so I drove to the office today.

Amazing how quickly that simple concept makes me feel like a lazy slug.

Supposed to rain tomorrow and Thursday, so I'll probably drive for the next couple of days. Meh.

In other news, my slingshot arrived!

Things will break in my apartment very shortly. I have already narrowly-averted putting a hole in my apartment walls and breaking a picture frame.

I regret nothing. It's a really nice slingshot. Comes with some metal shot, so I can break my windows and computer screen properly as I mess around like an irresponsible child. Okay, I'm kidding. I'm not really shooting the thing in my apartment. I can't risk breaking my windows (or, worse yet, my neighbors' windows) and hurting someone.

I also got my greedy hands on a new toy: a Nuketools TiGBi keyring. You know... for my keys. Yep. That's why I got it. Any impact-tool use (say for early morning bike ride encounters) are purely coincidental.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Anyway, I saw it on the genius that is ApocalypseEquipped and pondered the purchase for about 2.5 seconds before contacting Nukotools.

A short time later, I had some titanium goodness in my hands. It's a nice little tool. I think ApocalypseEquipped gives a better review than I can write. I personally like the Jack Skellington look to it. I admit that was a big part of the draw. It fits well in my hand and it's so light and nicely-tooled!

Okay, time to breathe, step back, and chill on the stuff. Mother's Day is coming up and several birthdays are also on the immediate horizon.

Yeah, I'm not convincing myself either.

No comments: