Monday, April 9, 2012

Salty Mines

Monday sure came quickly.

I guess that means the weekend was busy. And it was. Highlights (to inspire yawns):

* got my bike fixed (FINALLY!)
* tepid and entirely-forgettable Firkin Fest (beer tasting festival)
* got very disturbing (but not surprising) news
* saw a newborn faun. We believe the faun was born on Easter Sunday, no less.

Honestly, I don't care much about Easter. I'm not especially religious (save for my deep and all-abiding devotion to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, of which I am an ordained minister).

That didn't prevent me from enjoying the Easter-ish meal of lamb (ah, irony) that I devoured with gluttonous glee. I picked up some Cadbury Easter Eggs as well, just to push my system into diabetic coma all the faster.

Of course, now that I have my bike fixed, I should exercise more and burn calories. Wait. The weather report for the week is rain from Tuesday through Friday? Seriously?

Yes. Of course. That makes perfect sense. Oh well.

No comments: