Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Septembering

Never fails.

Even as a child, I remember September being the hottest month of the year. So far, this year's September is no different and is starting off pretty toasty.

It's frying brains, too.

I had to truck into Berzerkely to run an errand and I swear I got behind every brain-dead half-wit that Berkeley could offer up to put in my way.

I really wish my car had rocket launchers. No... I was too close. Machine guns...No, I'd still have the rubble in the way.

Disintegrators! That's what I want on my car!

That would be lovely.

All the same, I found surprising parking karma. I got a *gasp* free parking spot while I ran my errand.

That took the edge off.

Or it could be the beer I had when I got home.

Either way.

So all I need to do is make it through the next two days then it's a bit of family fun on the weekend. The weekend after is a potentially-disastrous game. Already two of the kids are fighting. *sigh*

Good lord! I just realized every weekend in September is booked solid!

Goddamn that was fast.

No comments: